Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Random

 - So we have been doing Keto since the beginning of October.....I got to my lowest weight the morning of Thanksgiving, down 13.4.....well now I'm down 11.8 (damn Thanksgiving weekend!) but I'll take it! I know I could've done better but I am so much happier than where I was before.
Steve however has lost 24 lbs!! So proud of him! and we have had our cheat meals and such so it hasn't been THAT hard! But believe me, I would love pizza or a jelly-filled donut right now! And I will probably gain it all back on vacation.

- I haven't done Christmas cards in a couple years. I feel guilty. It was just too much to try to get them done in time and then I just didn't want to spend another $50 this time of year. I just hope that people continue sending us their Christmas cards even though they aren't getting one from us!

- Work. I do not like it. I know I have probably mentioned this before but it is bad. I am hoping by January I will actually have work to do b/c I have hardly worked all year. I should be thankful that I'm getting a paycheck for reading, talking and walking all day!

- Kids. I do not want my kids to drive. Knowing the distractions and attention spans of kids, I can't imagine putting them behind the wheel of a car. And I believe car crashes are the #1 cause of death for teenagers! Scary!

- Kids. I do not want my kids to have social media. I know I can't keep this from them forever, but man social media is hard for everyone and as a teenager when you question everything, judge everyone, worry about everything. It's just another layer of crap that I don't want to deal with. When/if they get social media accounts, I will have complete access to it! No question about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment