Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Catching up

Last week gymnastics on Monday, watching Piper in her class is so fun. She hangs in there with girls that are 1-5 yrs older than her!

Thursday I had some extra time before wine making so Amy met me at Eatery A for dinner and drinks beforehand. Then I made wine and was home in time to help put the girls to bed!

Friday Steve went to go watch Iowa basketball so Samantha and the boys came over. They all just played and laughed and it is so fun to watch them play.
Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting, child and babyImage may contain: 1 person, sitting, living room, shoes and indoor
Presley and Boston were wrestling which was really funny, they were very even during this match! Sam and I were talking that it is sad that in a couple years they aren't going to even want to touch each other. Sucks they have to grow up!

Saturday Steve had to work and the girls and I went to lunch with the family for Holly's birthday! I was good and had a cheeseburger, no bun and a side of cottage cheese....but then I did have a piece of cookie cake and it was SO good!
We got home and decided to decorate the Christmas tree! The girls are always so excited to open up their box of ornaments to hang up! Then we headed to the library for their holiday party. We made reindeer snacks, they got to decorate cookies. We looked at the gingerbread houses that were in the contest (which are VERY impressive!) and looked at Santa from afar! No talking to Santa for my children. After that we headed to Barntown Brewing for dinner b/c we really like that place. We had a good dinner and then once we got home the girls and I headed over to Sarah's to hang out! The kids played really well, Sarah and I talked and talked......and I have no pictures from anything.

Sunday we had another day of nothing. Steve worked on a project in the garage, I did laundry, worked out and read my book. The girls played and fought and played and fought. :)

THIS week has been busy just preparing for our vacation! More to come on that later! No kids for 5 whole days, but I am going to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment