Saturday, December 29, 2018

DR - Day 4 Monday

Monday was wedding day!!! We enjoyed time by the pool and the bar! The boys got some water volleyball time in, which was fun to watch.



We got some drinks and lunch, then had to get ready for pictures at 2 for the wedding at 4! Now let me tell you who the photographer was. ME! The prices at the resort were so high and Brandon knew that I always have my camera and take a lot of pictures....which is 100% true. So I agreed as a 'person with a camera', not a photographer, to take pictures of the wedding with no promises of how they would turn out.
Finding the right lighting was not as easy as I would've thought with the sun....but we managed after a couple different locations.









 After I got the boys, I headed over to the girls to take some pictures of them.








 Then it was wedding time. I knew everyone would have cell phones and Brandon had 2 video cameras so I didn't feel as much pressure! HA!









This was an accidental picture I took when I was moving the video camera as the wedding was over and they were walking back down the aisle.....but I like it!

 Then I took about 3000 pictures after the wedding of everyone.

 The whole gang, minus Kylie and Eric b/c he wasn't feeling well. :(



 Angi, Cari, Sarah, Randi, Kylie and Me!
 Then us with the bride!

We had a good hour or so before dinner so we did some more hanging out drinking and more pictures.....of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment