Monday, November 19, 2018

Random

- Piper and I were talking about Christmas yesterday and Jesus. Since we don't go to church it is hard to explain the 'religion' and stuff behind it. I told her it is the season of giving, in hopes she will want to 'give' more.
   Piper : What does Jesus look like?
   Me : What do you think he looks like?
   Piper: I don't know! Jesus and God are in my heart, how can I see what they look like?
   ***my heart melts!***

- Piper rec'd a goody bag from the birthday party she went to on Saturday afternoon that had some candy in it. Including 3 Hershey's Hugs (the black and white kisses). She ate two of them and Presley was just constantly annoying her by pretending to take her candy. On Sunday afternoon Piper runs into the room and asks "Mommy, can Presley have my kiss? Pretty please!!!! I want her to try it so can she have it?"
Me being confused by this niceness "You want to give Presley your kiss?"
Piper : Yes! I had two and she wans to try one! Can she have one please??!!!"
Me : Yeah okay...…..but Piper? Don't EVER stop being so sweet!

- We found out today that Presley was chosen as 1 of 2 girls in her class as a 'role model' for a 'friendship group'. There are 4 girls in the group and 2 of them are 'troubled' and Presley and Amelia, for lack of better words are the 'good girls'. They had to talk about their families, one of the other girls has 11 siblings (real and step! I can't imagine the chaos and inconsistencies she has grown up with!) I think this group was formed in hopes to give these other girls a peer to befriend and look up to?! I am so proud that she was chosen for this and I really hope she can learn from this experience and learn be kind to those less fortunate than her.


No comments:

Post a Comment