Monday, November 19, 2018

Quiet weekend

Saturday morning we had Boston over so Samantha could get some stuff done. He came over about 8, and then he and Presley headed to the basement at 9 and we didn't see them again until noon! Those two play SO well together! It's crazy and awesome!

Piper and I played some games and hung out. She helped me make some low carb biscuits were turned out okay.
We ate a little lunch and then Steve took Piper to a birthday party and I took Presley to her friend Addie's for a playdate. Sam came and got Boston about 2 and then I did some laundry and lounged around until it was time to pick up Presley at 4. However, by the time I got there they had decided that they were going to the 6 o'clock showing of the Grinch and that they were going to have a sleepover at our house that night! Well okay then! So I left without Presley.

That evening we picked up and I worked out and enjoyed the quiet of not having the girls fight! Presley and Addie were dropped off after the movie at 8 and did some playing and then camped out in the basement for the night.

Sunday Addie's dad came and got her about 9 and then we hung out. Steve took Piper to run some errands and I actually got a ton done around the house, from dusting, cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms, doing laundry and putting it away, working out, playing games with Presley, doing some reading, plus getting ready for the week ahead....I actually felt very productive, which is rare for me!

When Steve and Piper got home, the girls played pretty well off and on throughout the afternoon. We got some of the Christmas decorations out, Steve made some pretty cool coasters for a Christmas gift (though we kind of want to keep them now!) and then he made a really good low carb chicken taco soup, basically for me. :)

We had a good, busy, productive weekend which should put us in a good position for the long holiday weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment