Monday, November 5, 2018

Weekend Update

This past weekend we really didn't do much. I haven't been feeling 100% so I was ready to just take it easy and go to bed early! We hung out and I'm pretty sure the 3 of us girls fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.
Saturday we really didn't do anything. I did hit my 10 lbs weight loss, so that was exciting! I worked out, Steve ran to the store, we watched the Iowa game and cleaned the house. The girls played and fought and played and fought. Lexis showed up at 5 to babysit for the night. We went to watch Bohemian Rhapsody at Flix. This was the first movie that Steve and I have seen together in the theaters for over 5 year. He just doesn't like to sit still for that long, so at least with Flix we had dinner and drinks to break out the movie. We both REALLY liked the movie! It was a feel good movie, eye opening and just good!

We left there and headed downtown to the High Life to meet our friends Todd and Cari who were out then we headed to the Boat House for one before heading home. Lexis and the girls had cleaned! It looked so good! The girls had so many toys out when we left and had made and 'ice cream and cupcake shop' on the dining room table and a pet store with so many stuffed animals everywhere and it was all picked up and organized when we got home! SO nice!

Sunday we were lazy, lazy! Steve headed down to Creston for a couple hours and the girls and I just hung out and did nothing. I tried to nap but they were fighting too much for me to really get any sleep. I made keto-friendly pumpkin bars. They are pretty good but I'm the only one in the house that will eat them and that is just not really necessary! Once Steve got home the girls and I headed to Barnes and Noble. The 3 of us girls LOVE that store. I could spend hours in there!
Then we met Steve at El Mariachi for dinner! We hadn't been there in a month and it was good! Worth the weight I gained overnight! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment