Monday, November 19, 2018

Week in Review

Last week I had Monday off for Veteran's Day. A day to myself and I really didn't get much done. I wanted to but things just didn't work out that way. I was going thru clothes to take to Once Upon A Child, I heard they were picky about some of the stuff they take so I went thru our 9 bins and picked out the name brand clothes or those that were in really good condition and the rest of the stuff am going to take to the Johnston Partnership for local families that might need it.

Anyway.....Once Upon A Child was closed for the holiday also, so that didn't happen (Steve did end up taking my 2 bins of clothes later in the week and we got $25 and it didn't look like they hardly took anything out of them. Oh well). I ran to Hobby Lobby to get some xmas shopping done, then ran to Price Chopper for a couple things, then grabbed McD's and went to have lunch with Presley!

I headed home, did some stuff around the house, worked out, showered, met Steve at TBH for one drink before picking up the girls for gymnastics! Presley was not feeling very well so by the time we got there she decided she didn't want to go to class. Steve came and picked her up and I stayed with Piper for her class. She got moved up another level, so now she is only one level behind Presley!

Tuesday Piper had her last Spanish class! I think she enjoyed it and we have been practicing her colors. It's cute!

Thursday made wine with Sarah. We met after work and had dinner and drinks at Eatery A. They do have the best happy hour with half price bottles of wine and pizza!
We each had a pizza and a bottle of wine and then headed to make wine! It is just a fun learning experience if any one is interested in joining, let me know!
Then we headed to Wisco to see some of the Packer game! The waitress actually remembered me from Sunday and we got 2 jello shots while we were there due to Packer touchdowns.
We didn't stay long and were home by 10. That doesn't happen with us very often! :)

Friday we had a sitter to go out with some neighbors and friends. We decided to go throw axes at Ironside. OMG. This is so fun and totally worth it! https://www.ironsideaxeclub.com/
I didn't even get the ax there on my first throw but it doesn't take long to get a hold of it!
Image may contain: Jessica Goodrich and Steve Goodrich, people smiling, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: Jessica Goodrich, smiling
Wendy got the bullseye throwing the shovel! They had hatchets, ninja star things, axes and the shovel. It was very therapeutic to launch these things at the wall!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
The gang...Wendy, Jason, Crystal, Kyle, Kyle, Sarah, Steve and me!
Image may contain: 8 people, including Jason Street, Kyle Dean, Steve Goodrich and Jessica Goodrich, people smiling, people standing, beard and indoor
We threw axes for 2 hours and then headed to Docs for a while. There was a great 80's band, the boys played pool and us girls did some chatting. We saw quite a few people that we knew there but then headed closer to home and went to TBH for a final drink before heading home and relieving all our babysitters! :) A very fun Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment