Tuesday, May 29, 2018

On to kindergarten!!!

While Presley and I were running, little miss had her preschool graduation. I can't even tell you how sad I was to miss this! I should be happy that she went thru this last year and I was able to see that, but it still makes me sad.

 She got stuck behind a tall kid, so I guess it was super hard for Steve to see her and get pictures.

 Walking across stage

 Her buddy Conner, they are so cute!
 Grandma and Pa brought her flowers (and they brought some for Presley's run also!)


Piper's teacher, Miss Kristy did SO many things for these kids! She made a summer basket with fun stuff it, so many little poems and diplomas, pictures and crafts. I can't imagine the time she put in for all of these kids.

 Holly and Jerry missed Piper's graduation so they picked up both girls from school on Friday and took them out for ice cream. When they dropped them off at home, they stayed for dinner and hung out for a while. We opened up the shed and put on The Greatest Showman for everyone to watch (neighbor kids included)!
 Holly with Mary, Talea, Piper, Presley and Kinsley

No comments:

Post a Comment