Sunday, March 25, 2018

Weekend Update

Besides last weekend it seems we have had a lot of weekends lately of sitting at home and doing nothing. I don't mind but I'm sure the girls get stir crazy after a while....oh well, the weather will eventually be changing and we'll be outside and doing more things. Steve has been on a cleaning rampage lately, I'm sure he is throwing things away that I wouldn't but it is probably better this way!

Friday night we didn't do much. Steve was down in the dumps about Sharps so he enjoyed some time at The Boat House. The girls and I hung out, had some popcorn and watched Jumanji 2 that night. A good girls night with my babies.

Saturday we all slept in, which I think we all needed. Roxanne and Mike brought our car back from getting fixed. The weather was crappy out! So we watched Jumanji again, the girls played, Steve ran to the store, I worked out, and eventually we got out of our pj's and dressed to go to dinner! After dinner, the girls and I went over to Sarah's so the kids could play for a bit and Steve met his sister out to watch a band. 

Today has been another boring day, the girls have been playing really well together, Steve has been smoking a brisket, I worked out and put laundry away and really haven't done much else! At least the sun is shining today!

No comments:

Post a Comment