Wednesday, March 7, 2018

?

Monday was just another tiring day....I'm just on edge a lot of time these days.
I find almost everyone super annoying, I try so hard to not lose it on my kids when everyone wants to talk to me at the same time. I want to hear what they have to say but I feel like it's almost a chore to dedicate each person their 'time'.
And of course if Presley knows that Piper is waiting to talk, she stretches out her story as long as possible.

I'm trying to get used to this job and my new manager and just the whole concept of going from being one of the top underwriters in my department to being a NOBODY in this department.
We are the lowest people on the totem pole right now and that is taking some getting used to.
One of my passwords at work (I won't tell you for what b/c that would be privacy violation!) is FUCKIT (plus a # and symbol)....and yes, that word is NOT blocked as inappropriate language at work when it comes to passwords! HAHA!


As much as I like our time at home doing nothing, I just feel like there are so many people that we need to make time to see also. How do you balance this?

I haven't been to the eye doctor in 2 yrs.
I've been meaning to get an appointment to have a will made up for us.
We need to look at investing money into some sort of 'grown up' investment account instead of the basic saving account we have.
It's just a constant spinning of thoughts in my head and little motivation to actually do anything.....if I ignore it all will it all resolve itself?!

And I know most of this is just my own problem. I just need to get over it and accept things.
See the positive side of things....I do try, sometimes
.....I mean, I get a paycheck. Every other week. For 80 hours, when I actually work about 40. :)

We have a nice house, we have steady income, we are able to travel, we have close family and friends, we have healthy, happy children....see! There are so many other things I need to focus on....someone slap me the next time I complain like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment