Sunday, March 11, 2018

Week in Review

This past week was pretty low key....which I will take! Tuesday Steve took the girls to gymnastics while I went and bottled the wine I made with Sarah back in January. Wednesday I took Piper to gymnastics. Thursday we didn't do much.

Friday Steve had plans to go out with some guys who were in town. The girls and I ate at home, got Dairy Queen, they took showers and then we watched Wonder and had a slumber party in the basement. Presley and I saw Wonder in the theaters and it still made me cry and cry, over and over again!

Saturday we woke up and the girls wanted to watch Wonder again, so we did. Then we just hung out, the girls played really well, Steve ran to the grocery store, we played some games and we decided to do an early dinner out. We were hoping for Texas Roadhouse, but at 4:30 the wait was outside already so we headed out to Barntown Brewing. Then we hung out at home the rest of the night! Super boring, I can't even say that I did that much cleaning or laundry!

Today, Sunday....I want to do something but I don't. I was going to take the girls to see a movie but I think I want to see A Wrinkle in Time more than they do. I did work out and shower, I did put in a load of laundry....but I have 3 loads of laundry that I NEED to put away and I just don't want to. The house is a mess, there is more laundry that needs to be done and I'm sitting here. I must find energy. I think the sun needs to come out to help with my recent mood and lack of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment