Sunday, March 18, 2018

Spring Break

We are boring spring break people. I feel bad for Presley b/c I know a lot of her friends are probably doing fun things and she doesn't LOVE going to KTC during these breaks. We just don't ever make plans....maybe someday we will do something fun with them.
On Monday I really didn't want to be at work so I asked to leave a little early. I figured I would pick them up a little early and go see a movie. Piper told me I was 'the best mom ever'! HA!
I was going to take them to see A Wrinkle in Time but it didn't get very good reviews so we went and saw Jumanji 2.....they have been watching the original one lately and I had heard good things about this one and it was REALLY funny! We all enjoyed it a lot! So this was the one fun spring break thing we did! 
We didn't have gymnastics this week so that was nice and the weather was nice on Wednesday for them to play outside with the neighbors. Piper and I got a walk in, around the neighborhood and we just hung out and got ready for the 2 half of our week.

Thursday night Brittany came to babysit while we went to the Miranda Lambert concert. We saw alot of people we knew there! We had general admission tickets for the standing room in the front, which we loved! It's not that busy, the tickets aren't that much more to buy and we don't mind standing.
Jon Pardi opened the show.

 I just love Miranda, I'm sure Steve was tired of me singing along to every song! 


Friday morning we dropped the kids off at my parents house for the weekend....well that night daycare had a special event for her class at school for St Paddy's day. A leprechaun hunt! They had make leprechaun traps and they got to take flashlights and search around daycare for leprechauns!



So cute and what a fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment