Sunday, February 11, 2018

Answers by Presley

Answers by Presley
I'm going to try to start to ask Presley these same questions every year on her birthday to see how they change over the years. I had printed off some different questions online and then FB had questions also so I'm combining them!

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What makes me happy?  Laughing
3. What makes me sad? When we are crabby patties
4. How do I make you laugh? Tickle
5. What was I like as a child? Kind
6. How old am I? How old are you? 39/9
7. How tall am I? I don't know!
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Read
9. What do I do when you're not around? Laundry
10. What am I really good at? Building houses? Making toilets? Doing stuff to your hair? (I am not good at any of these things! :)
11. What is something I'm not good at? Ice skating
12. What do I do for a job? Work at WF
13. What is my favorite food? Mashed potatoes
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Reading


1. Who is your best friend? Leah
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher
3. What football team do you support? Iowa
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Invisibility, I could sneak around
5. How would describe me to your friends? A mom, blonde hair
6. What does heaven look like? Angels and the sky is pink and orange and people
7. What is the most disgusting thing you can think of? Poop
8. What's the hardest thing about being a kid? Doing homework
9. If you could time-travel, where and when would you go? Go to Ireland
10. What 5 words describe you best? Friendly, kind, happy, shy, persistent
11.  What are the best things about your mom and dad? I don't have to do my laundry
12. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why? Wonder Woman b/c she can fly
13. If you could change one rule that your family has, what would you change? We could eat treats whenever we wanted
14. If you could grow up and be famous, what would you want to be famous for? Being an artist!
Her answers from 2017.... http://thegoodlife-jgo.blogspot.com/2017/01/answers-by-presley.html
Her answers from 2016.... http://thegoodlife-jgo.blogspot.com/2016/02/answers-by-presley.html

No comments:

Post a Comment