Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Answers by Presley

I'm going to try to start to ask Presley these same questions every year on her birthday to see how they change over the years. I had printed off some different questions online and then FB had questions also so I'm combining them!
Her answers from last year.... http://thegoodlife-jgo.blogspot.com/2016/02/answers-by-presley.html

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What makes me happy?  Your kids
3. What makes me sad? When someone gets hurt
4. How do I make you laugh? No answer
5. What was I like as a child? Nice
6. How old am I? How old are you? 37, 7 (almost 8)
7. How tall am I? I don't know
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Play games with us
9. What do I do when you're not around? Clean
10. What am I really good at? Laundry
11. What is something I'm not good at? Cleaning up deer poop?
12. What do I do for a job? Something about houses
13. What is my favorite food? Toast
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? No answer


1. Who is your best friend? Leah
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher
3. What football team do you support? Iowa
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Ice,  b/cif someone was going to attack me I could freeze them.
5. How would describe me to your friends? Blonde, happy, nice
6. What does heaven look like? Always sunny, with flowers and bunnies
7. What is the most disgusting thing you can think of? Poop
8. What's the hardest thing about being a kid? Doing what your mom and dad say
9. If you could time-travel, where and when would you go? Go back to Oregon
10. What 5 words describe you best? Happy, likes to color, brown hair, American Girl dolls, sweet
11.  What are the best things about your mom and dad? They are very nice
12. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why? An artist, to teach people how to do cool art stuff.
13. If you could change one rule that your family has, what would you change? Not to have to clean up.
14. If you could grow up and be famous, what would you want to be famous for? Dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment