Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017

 Ok we are going to give this a whirl and see how I do in the next year.

1. Run a 5K....4th times a charm?!

2. Organize our storage room, take things to Goodwill or have a garage sale. The stuff must go! This is the 2nd time on my list.

3. Give to others...whether it be giving baby clothes to a friend, donating stuff to a charity, sending a gift card randomly to someone who might need it, giving $ to a homeless person....anything, just to give back a little...plus I think it is good for my kids to see us doing these things also. Yep this was on 2016's list too.

4. Learn to let things go! I think too much and when this happens, I get bent all out of shape and get stressed out. Mostly at work. I just need to worry about myself and not worry about others. I now have a post it note on my desk that says Let it Go, just to remind me!

5. Teach Presley how to ride a bike (at this point we might get Piper to ride a bike before Presley will!)

6. Book and enjoy a family vacation to Disney World. 2017 is the year I have been saving and planning for us to go! I don't have my family reunion this year, Piper is old enough to enjoy and remember it and is young enough that we don't have to pull both her and Presley out of school!

7. Cutting back on social media time! Especially when the kids are awake. It's so easy when they are off playing to just grab my phone and see what new and exciting things are going on....and usually there is VERY few things that are really that new or exciting! I did remove this app from the home page on my phone so it's not so tempting to check on it!

8. Drink more water! I should be able to do this, but I go thru phases of being really good for a couple weeks and then not drinking any....similar to my workout routine!

9. Squeeze in a weekend trip for our 10th anniversary in September! Couple ideas....A Packer game, Chicago, Nashville, Denver...... hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment