Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Steel Panther

So let me start out by giving more bad news and then we can end with more fun news. The last week as just been crap with everything....today, I found out that a girl I went to high school died. I went to elementary school with her, was in Girl Scouts and played softball with her and now she is gone! I can't explain the shock and the feeling of too many people I know that have passed away this year and the oldest one was 43 years old. It's sad and it makes you realize how really short life is and you need to enjoy every single second, make the memories, enjoy the time we have.

On a brighter note....Tuesday, my baby's 5th birthday, we went to a concert. Seriously, we are bad parents....but Steel Panther was playing and we have been waiting years for them to come back! 
Steel Panther is f'ing hilarious! They are raunchy, discriminatory, sexist, racist but all in a super funny way. It's a show, not just a concert. I was laughing so hard I was crying b/c it is ALL so WRONG! Look them up on youtube, but only if you don't get offended easily!....I warned ya!

 My girl Jackie, who we don't see hardly enough!
 The crew....Me, Steve, Brock, Jackie, Matt and nephew Austin.
The headliner was Stone Sour....who I don't really know that well but I guess the lead singer, Cory Taylor is/was also the lead singer for Slip Knot. And there are ALOT of Slip Knot fans around.
I know two Stone Sour songs and both are slower and neither one was played before we left a little before 11 pm. The music was HARD, I think a lot harder than any of us thought it would be and in between songs I bet I heard the phrase 'mother fucker' a trillion times....b/c we are obviously really crazy mother fuckers so he had to remind us every three minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment