Sunday, October 22, 2017

Soccer Saturday!

A 9 o'clock game in Waukee means we have to be up by 7:30 at the very latest....and we don't like that. BUT...the cool, crisp fall morning air woke us up quickly! The girls played well! They won (even though they don't technically keep score) and our goalies were awesome! I'm so happy we have girls that want to play goalie...and Presley is NOT one of them!
I'm not sure how I got this picture and neither of her feet are on the ground!?
She does a lot of kicking the ball down field and getting it away of a big group of girls, but not a lot of dribbling or following the ball down field herself.....this was the one time that she did it! Proud parent moment!


I think we may have spring soccer in our future! I'm so happy that she likes it and has progressively become more confident and aggressive when playing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment