Monday, October 2, 2017

Another busy week

Monday was our one night at home last week! Tuesday Steve had to work late so I took both girls with me to Presley's gymnastics then Piper and I ran to Target. Steve was able to meet us at Target and then take Piper home with him so she didn't have to hang out until gymnastics over since it is from 6-7:30 and we don't get home until almost 8. Tuesdays suck.
Wednesday we had a babysitter so that we could go see Halestorm at 7flags. We went to dinner at El Fongo, which we had heard good things about and it was pretty good. We had a little time before the concert and stopped at The Front Row for a drink and then walked to 7flags. It was such a good show! I LOVE Halestorm, that girl rocks it like no other. Seriously awesome.




Thursday I was able to take the afternoon off from work mainly to go home and clean!  I did stop and pick up Piper early....she always wants us to pick her up early and we are rarely able to. She saw me, ran over, gave me a hug and said 'Mommy! You picked me up early!' It was awesome. We went home and she lounged around and played and even helped me with some cleaning!

That evening we had the Johnston homecoming parade which is always a big hit! It is unreal how many kids are IN the parade and how many are waving and collecting candy. And the amount of candy the girls got is stupid but they always see a lot of friends from school and have fun.

Friday night we had family pictures! For my parents 40th wedding anniversary LAST year, we agreed to pay for family pictures. We waited until now since Sam was pregnant last year and wanted baby Jordan in pictures too. After pictures we all went to dinner at Smokey D's and then went home and got ready for our busy Saturday!
Sneak peak from our pictures and they turned out so good! I'm anxious to see the others!

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people sitting, people standing, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature


No comments:

Post a Comment