Sunday, October 22, 2017

Another week gone by.....

I just don't know where time goes. I can't believe it is the end of October! How did that happen?

Our week was fairly normal...Monday's are our 'day off', we have nothing in the evenings so it is nice. Presley did have test on crayfish and she did study for it and it paid off b/c she got 100%! She needs these small confidence boosters!

Tuesday I had my yearly dermatology appointment and nothing looked abnormal this year so that is good!  Then I took Presley to gymnastics. Her gymnastics are from 6-7:30, it makes for a long night!

Wednesday Steve took the girls to Piper's gymnastics class and I got my hair cut and highlighted, it's two hours to myself....with my hairdresser Josie, wine and my book! I'm blonder and thinner now! (well my hair is thinner!) and then I was able to meet Sarah out for a drink afterwards. She has been stressed and was looking for a good hour to just sit and vent so I was more than willing to help out!

Thursday Presley had her cheer camp performance! She was excited and we were anxious to see if she opened her mouth, since she didn't last year b/c she had just lost a tooth. It is so cute to see all these little girls have fun like this and I'm glad that I made her do it again!

 What is awesome about this picture is that all 4 of these girls live in our neighborhood!
Dani, Presley, Lydia and Bella

That was over at 6 and then she had soccer practice from 6-7 pm. I had originally told her that if the cheer thing went too late that she would probably just miss soccer practice....and she DIDN'T want to miss it! WHAT??? So Steve took her to that and I went home and got a lot of stuff done in that 45 minutes before they got home! Since I had been gone the previous 2 nights, it's like some things just don't get done around the house. So I emptied the dishwasher and filled it, cleaned the kitchen, put a load of laundry in, put in a frozen pizza for dinner, emptied out the backpacks and organized that crap and gave Piper a bath!

Friday we were able to go over to our neighbors Wendy and Jason's house for dinner and drinks with the other neighbors, Sarah and Kyle. All the kids ate good, they played really good, we were all able to talk and such. We did leave about 9:30 since we had to get up for soccer in the morning! Thank you Wendy and Jason for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment