Thursday, December 15, 2016

Shopping

I have a problem with online shopping lately. I have been following the blog Living in Yellow (and following her FB posts also) and she does a lot of shopping at Nordstroms. I've never shopped at Nordstroms but not all their prices are super high, as I assumed they would be. AND they having free shipping and returns....this is where I was sold! So now every day I bring up my online shopping stores to see what sales they might have for me! :)

- I don't know about you, but this picture does NOT make me want to buy this shirt AT all! It just screams 'I really don't like this shirt but I'm going to stand here in it and model it in hopes someone buys it'...and high waisted jeans? No thanks.

Topshop Jersey Ruffle Sweatshirt
- I know the open shoulder look is 'in' this year...and I love this sweater!
Main Image - Glamorous Cold Shoulder Sweater
and then they ruin it with the back.... I can't wear a shirt with this back! Buzz kill.
Main Image - Glamorous Cold Shoulder Sweater
- I bought these leggings, so cute and comfy!! Love them!
Main Image - BP. Stretch Cotton Moto Leggings
- I really wanted this scarf, but I don't wear scarves and it was $25. Then it went on sale....and sold out before I could jump on it! Damn it!
Main Image - BP. 'Heritage' Plaid Infinity Scarf>>>>>>and b/c I started this post on Tuesday and it is now Thursday,  this scarf was restocked and I bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment