Tuesday, December 13, 2016

It's cold.

I'm tired of the cold already and it really just started. I might just cuddle up and not leave the house until March. No shaving the legs, gaining weight to keep warm....sexy, I know. Steve is such a lucky man!

On Friday I did work and then I did get some stuff done, went to the post office, went to Target, did laundry, read my book....thought about working out.
Steve and I both went to the grocery store before picking up the girls from daycare. Then Presley and I dropped off some gifts at the library......Johnston has a 'Star' card program, where you go and pick a card that has the age/gender of a child and some of the things they like. We picked up our card a little late and there were no girls left and the only boys left were 17 and 15 yrs old! Yikes. I was hoping that Presley would still be interested.....and she was. The 15 yr old boy wanted a blanket and art supplies, so her and I went to Target last week and spent the $30 on these items for this kid to have on Christmas. She was excited and proud of herself, so we'll definitely do it again next year.

Friday night we got Zootopia from Redbox and just camped out in the basement with popcorn and candy until bedtime!

Saturday morning Steve had to work and the girls and I went our neighbor Becca's 4 year birthday party! After that party, Piper had another 4 year old birthday party for a neighbor Elaina. I was hoping I could just drop her off but Ariel (The Little Mermaid) was going to make an appearance and I know how much Piper likes that! But we got there, Piper ran upstairs with Elaina so I told her mom to call me if Piper freaked out and then I snuck out of there!
 
Presley and Steve played outside in the snow for a long time and I got some stuff done inside!
Then I met Lyndsi and Holly at El Rodeo for drinks and an early dinner. We were supposed to meet our friend Andrea there also, but with the snow she decided to stay put in Cedar Falls and I can't blame her!

After that I met Steve and the girls at swim lessons, once that was over I took Presley to my mom's to spend the night with Mary and Boston and then met Steve and Piper at Gilroy's for dinner. I wasn't real hungry but it was nice to go out just the 3 of us! Gilroy's is really good too, totally take the time to go there if you haven't been!

 My dad bought Piper this pig that is really obnoxious and oinks...Piper posed with it. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment