Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lazy Days

Sunday I was awake at 7 am.....why I don't know. I am having a terrible time sleeping these days and if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I'm up for at least an hour, tossing and turning! So over it!
But I enjoyed the quiet and the warmth of my bed and just read my book for a while. Once Steve and Piper were awake, I worked out and then we got ready to go pick up Presley from mom's.
Presley was exhausted, they were up late and Mary does not sleep in, so they were awake before 6:30! WTF? We hung out at mom's for a little while and then headed home. We cuddled up and watched The Santa Clause, made puppy chow, made chex mix and just chilled doing a lot of nothing! It was nice!
 
We did manage to get out of the house for swim lessons but that was the only time we left! Piper scraped her knee on the bench at the pool and then refused to get in the water b/c it would hurt. (it was bleeding and it probably would've hurt, so whatever) However, she cried off and on the whole time we were there and then complained b/c people were staring at her and 'it's not nice to stare!' Oh the drama!
 
Yesterday Steve took Piper to gymnastics and Presley and I headed home. I wasn't feeling that good, so I did a lot of sitting and helping Steve with our canvas wall! I've been wanting to do this above our stairs forever and finally got the canvas' printed over the last 2 months. I love it and it was NOT an easy task for Steve to do over our open stairs (too dangerous for me! Made me nervous just watching him!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment