Monday, December 5, 2016

Little Miss

Piper and I were able to get back on our El Mariachi Wednesday date night tradition since her class has been moved to Monday's....seriously, so much personality in this girl. :)


 She loves the camera!
 Piper has been coughing most of the week so we weren't surprised when we got the call on Thursday afternoon that she had a slight fever and just wasn't 'her normal bubbly self'. So Steve picked her up and went to the walk-in clinic....she got ear infection meds and then the doc said to give her Benadryl for the rash she had and Tylenol/Ibuprofen for her aches and pains (which she said could be the onset of the flu, but I'm choosing to think this is just a cold).
I decided to work from home Friday morning since Steve had to work. He got home about 11 and then I headed into work for the afternoon.
She got her computer out and joined me while I worked :)
I picked up Presley from school and we headed to Target to do some shopping. I talked with her about how it is the season to think of others and not ourselves and how I wanted her to be OOZING with kindness and that we were shopping for others, so I wouldn't be buying her anything. She actually did very well. Of course, she loved EVERYTHING and thought EVERYTHING was so cool but she didn't really ask me to buy HER anything! :)
All weekend long when she got an attitude, I kept reminding her that she was supposed to be OOOZING with kindness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment