Friday, December 9, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside

I really don't like this weather. 5 weeks until Mexico! The countdown is on!

Monday Piper had gymnastics, now her friend Ayla from school is in her class too! Both girls were VERY excited to see each other there!


Tuesday the girls had dentist appointments. Steve took them. He ended up having to go into work, so I left work early and met them at the dentist office so I could take the kids and he could go back to work. Thankfully I got there when they were done! Steve had to hold Piper down and they had to pry her mouth open! She did fine last time but just wasn't having it this time! :(
Presley did good! They said the 3 teeth that she has lost are growing in nicely and she has one wiggly one (the other one on top) and two slightly wiggly ones (not sure which ones these are) but we know to not even talk about it with her!

That night mom came over to watch the  girls so we could go to Steve's work holiday party at 1908. I think this is the 3rd year they have had it there. They rent out the bar and then it's free food and drink, everyone chats for a couple hours, they take an employee group picture, they give out gifts (this year it was two nice thermal mugs and nice wireless speaker, both with Edge Commercial on them). I'm so thankful that he has been able to work for them. It's hard to find employers who are flexible with schedules like they are. We are lucky!

Wednesday Steve took Presley to gymnastics and Piper and I went for chips and salsa.....I wasn't quite in the mood for it (did you ever think I would say that??) but after eating crap and drinking Tuesday night and then my co-worker Katie brought in Hurts Donuts to work, my stomach (and total calorie intake) did not like me! Buuuuutttttt, I sucked it up and had Mexican for dinner anyway! :)

Today I'm working from home in the morning and then have this afternoon off to get some errands done! Work isn't that busy so it's the perfect time to take a few hours to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment