Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Break


Monday I left work early and ran home to get Steve for us to head back downtown for a concert! We had purchased the pre-concert package with food and drink with Holly and Jerry for the Awolnation/Fall Out Boy concert! It was  good time, even though the sound was terrible for the first act and the 1st half of Awolnation.
 
Awolnation, one of Steve's favs!
 Fall Out Boy

Selfie they took with the crowd

It was  good time and good show and we were out too late! Thanks to my mom for watching the girls  since our sitter had to cancel!
 
Wednesday I decided to take a PTO day and stay home with Presley since she was on spring break. She slept in and then we slowly got ready and headed out to Barnes and Noble to spend a gift card that she rec'd for her birthday....and you know what she bought with it, after walking around looking at everything in that store.....clothes for her not-so-American-girl doll!
Then we stopped by Kohl's to get her some spring/summer clothes and then met Holly, Mary and Boston for lunch in Ankeny. They were going to the movie Zootopia after that and I was hoping that Presley and I could do something more fun then sit in a theater, plus she had seen the movie on Tuesday with KTC. But Presley refused to do anything else, I suggested roller skating, rock climbing, skyzone, bowling.....anything but the movie, she didn't want to. So b/c this day was supposed to be about spending time with her doing something she wanted we saw the movie. It was a cute movie! But next time I'll remember that if we have Piper with us, then Presley will be more willing to do things that she isn't comfortable with!
 
I'm still struggling with my job. It's been so long since I have been this frustrated at work and I'm sure poor Steve just hates calling me at work b/c I'm just not a nice person during the day right now. It will get better, it has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment