Monday, March 7, 2016

Random

- Presley has gone through phases of movies...we did Annie, High School Musical, mix in a little Full House, Pitch Perfect and now she is really into Descendents (the kids of the villians in the Disney movies). I love it, gives me a good excuse to watch these movies. :)

- Sunday morning P came into our room about 9 am....I was laying there reading. I asked if Piper was up, she said that Piper wasn't with her and wasn't in her room?! Um ok. So we came out to the family room and she was laying in the chair on the ipad watching Odd Squad! I couldn't believe it! I'm thankful that she keeps herself quiet and busy without waking us up (which isn't really typical).....but we need to make sure things are safe if she is just going to wonder the house by herself!

- Bedtime has been getting better...it seems that either Piper's decrease to 1 hour naps has finally caught up with her or the it's the melatonin. She actually seems and acts tired before she has the melatonin but that seems to help calm her down so she can relax and fall asleep. It is so nice to have both kids asleep before 9 (most nights)! Now if only I could stay up past then! :)

- I do love having the windows/doors open this time of year...however when the kids are screaming/fighting/crying the first thing I do is close all of them so our neighbors don't hear everything that's going on!

-   Steve said "Your hair looks..........nice?"
    I asked "What is that supposed to mean?
    "Nothing. It's just a little big in the back.".....Thanks honey!

- My dad got a wild hair up his butt and made the decision to head down to Houston on Thursday. My aunt and uncle are semi-retiring, they bought and RV and are going to travel the U.S. How awesome is that? I hope that is on my retirement plan when I'm 50! Anyways...my dad went down to surprise them at their 'going away' party! And it's awesome that now that he is retired he can pack up and head across the country whenever he wants too!

No comments:

Post a Comment