Monday, March 28, 2016

Random

- Piper started her new class at Generation last week, so far so good. She was nervous at first, but she seems to adjust well to new things. The first day I picked her up she was outside with her class standing at the window by herself looking inside to her old class! It was so sad! She looks so little compared to some of the kids in this class, it's crazy how 6-9 months makes such a difference in kids this young!

- I signed Piper up for gymnastics this summer, it's the same night Presley's class is so that will be nice.

- I had my biometrics test for work and my health insurance yesterday. My weight and BMI is 'normal', my blood pressure was a little high 129/89 (and I'm blaming work for this) and even my total cholesterol was high! Thankfully my good cholesterol was high also so my actual calculated 'risk' of heart disease was low.

No comments:

Post a Comment