Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Random

- The 'Jeep' wave....it's a thing. If you drive a Jeep, you wave at other Jeep drivers! I've heard about this with Harley riders and such but haven't witnessed or experienced it. Until today. It's an actual thing! It's like you are part of this Jeep gang with total strangers! There is no secret wave with Traverse owners, just saying.

- I was changing into my workout clothes tonight and threw my bra on the bed....where was Piper was sitting waiting for me. She took it, put it up to her face and said "Look at my sunglasses mom!" Awesome. Dork.

- Presley had a huge meltdown tonight. We are just done with her attitude and lack of respect and so tonight she got sent to her room at 7:40 for the rest of the night. She didn't get her fruit, she didn't get her time to unwind on the couch....instead she screamed at us for 20 minutes. She hated us, we are the worst family ever, we are stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid (she thinks that is a naughty word so she tried to use it as many times as possible thinking that would make me change my mind?!), she wanted to throw up, she was scared, we weren't smart and didn't even know what 10 + 10 equals...(wow, low blow kid). Finally I got her to calm down, and then laid with her once she realized that she wasn't coming back out and she was alseep by 8:10.....fun times.

- Frosting. I love frosting. I should not be around frosting. Why did I buy it? Well, I bought it b/c we are going to decorate easter bunny cookies...in 2 weeks?! So it is sitting there, on the counter mocking me.
Frosting can be used on the 2 different kinds of animal crackers we have.
Frosting can be spread on graham crackers.
Frosting can probably have fruit dunked into it, but why bother with something healthy in frosting?
Frosting is probably best spoonful by spoonful...GET IN MY BELLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment