Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Funday?!

This morning we got to sleep in again! It's so nice and a pleasant surprise to roll over in the morning and see that it is almost 9 am! We all got up and ready for the day. We headed out to my Uncle Leslie's retirement party. My Aunt Ann and cousins did a great job for this party! There was an amazing turn out of family and friends and I got to meet many of my dad's real brothers and his sister!
Then we headed to my parents for the Packer game! Finally a good game to watch with a winning outcome! Miss Piper did not nap, we tried. She talked, cried and just didn't want to be left out of the fun. We left with a cranky Piper, I ran into Target on the way home and then we spent the evening playing, cleaning, laundry and getting ready for the week ahead!

Tonight Piper was sleeping before 8, Presley (after her normal freak out about going to bed) was in bed asleep about 8:30. Steve was tired and went to bed to watch football and I had got most of the laundry put away, the house was already clean so I actually dusted off the treadmill and walked for half hour!
I always like Sunday nights when things are clean and organized and picked up! I feel a sense of control in the middle of our every day chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment