Saturday, September 20, 2014

I got nothing

I can't even think of a nice title to this post. My creativity is missing, as usual.

Tuesday was my late night and then I was able to meet my girls Lisa and Lyndsi for some margaritas and cheese dip! I love myself some girl talk with these two ladies! Thanks girls!

So Piper has had a cold/cough for about two weeks, but to me....this is exactly what it is. A cold and cough, she'll get over it. Of course, Generation has strep and broncitis going around but I just assume this is NOT in Piper's room and she'll be fine! Then Tuesday night, she started throwing up. From 1:45 to 3:30 we dealt with her puking. Which is crazy for us since Presley didn't throw up until she was 4 years old, poor Piper was crying, puking, shaking b/c she was so scared. UGH. So I did laundry at 2 in the morning, Piper slept with Steve in our bed and I took her to the walk in clinic when they opened at 8. And you know what? There was nothing wrong with her. No ear infection, no strep, lungs look good. Well crap but good, I guess!
My mom was nice enough to watch Piper for the day, and she is able to take much longer naps at Grandmas house!

Last night we decided to get the fire pit out again, trying to enjoy this fall weather while we still can! Neighbor Matt brought his 3 year old, Brynn down to play and have marshmellows and then neighbor Todd was able to come over too to enjoy a beer too!

Today we got up and went to the mall, all of us. For the most part they were ok, we were there for almost an hour before Piper had a screaming fit b/c we wouldn't open the goldfish before we paid for them and then Presley had a meltdown in the car and both kids screamed and cried most of the day home. Oh the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment