Monday, September 22, 2014

Anniversary

Saturday night we had Carlyn come over to babysit the girls so that we could go out for our 7 year anniversary! We started the night by going to Hobby Lobby to look at decorations for Piper's second birthday party and then we went to Lowes to look at ceiling fans.....typical anniversary date stuff!

Then we had dinner reservations on the patio at the Johnny's in Altoona! AMAZING patio! Go there fast, before the weather gets too cold! You have some time b/c they do have outdoor heaters near every table! The weather was perfect, the food was delicious. Great dinner with my hubby!

Then we headed to the World Food Festival, mainly to watch The Nadas play....like we used to do, back in the day! They were awesome as always and we saw alot of people that we know!
After that, we went to Beaverdale Fall Fest since it was on the way home...again, we saw a ton of people that we know, walked around and just enjoyed the night!

Then about 4 am....I woke up puking. Not cool! I haven't thrown up in close to 9 years! Not from being sick, not from drinking too much, not from morning sickness. Did I really drink that much? I didn't think so but I was a mess. So poor Steve got the girls up, ready and took them to my parents house for my dad's birthday party and our Sunday Packer party while I stayed at home and puked and slept. Fun times!

Finally, about 7 pm things were looking better for me, about 9 I sliced up an apple and it was the BEST thing ever! The juice, the flavor....best apple ever!
Of course, about 9 is when Steve started to NOT feel good. Now he has spent today throwing up, so sucks that we were sick however I was relieved to find out that I hadn't been hungover! HA!

Either way, thank you Stephen for being an amazing husband.......you are creative, handy, can cook, you clean bathrooms, are sarcastic and are the best daddy to our girls! I love watching them complete admire and love their daddy! Love you and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment