Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pink

 
So like everyone else in the greater Des Moines metro area we had tickets to the P!nk concert for Friday night. My mom had agreed to watch the girls for us (back in March when we got the tickets)(THANK YOU MOM!) so we made plans to meet some people right after work at Buzzard Billy's which is only three blocks from the arena. Of course, it was packed. Over an hour wait at 4:30 on a Friday night but it all worked out, and that place is smart and organized for nights like this!
The concert was once again AMAZING! She is AMAZING! I LOVE HER! And if given the chance, I will see her again! Have I expressed my feelings enough here?
This is when she was flying around and landed on a pole right in front of us. AMAZING!

This morning we had our first accident with Miss Piper. As all newly walking kids she fell and jacked her face on the corner of a cabinet, bloody nose, bruised head. I have a feeling this won't be the last time with this kid!
I had plans to go see Ender's Game with my parents, Holly and Jerry. We had all read the book and loved it and I rarely see movies so I was excited. It was good, though I still recommend people read the book over seeing the movie! So good!
Then I went with Holly and Jerry to meet our friend Andrea for a couple drinks but she wasn't able to show up by the time I had to leave to head home b/c Presley had a birthday party for a boy in her class. She was hesitant to go b/c he must have mentioned something about 'having girls' at his party, but we knew she would have a blast! And she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment