Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another kid post

- Piper is amazing. I just love seeing her learn. Little things, if I mention going on a walk and that we need to find our coats, she'll walk over to the coat rake and point. If I ask if she has a dirty diaper or a stinky butt, she'll walk to her bedroom for diaper change. If she's hungry, which is all the time, she'll tug on her highchair.
- Piper will put her arm up in the air when asked what an elephant does. She knows what a fish does, but her waddling for a penguin looks like she is shaking her head no and she scrunches up her face for a bunny (which is hilarious and I will get a picture!).
- Piper loves hotdogs, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, green beans, broccoli, mandarin oranges, applesauce, strawberries, bananas, waffles, fish, mashed potatoes, goldfish, crackers, cheese...she does pretty good eating for a little girl!
- Our Ipad has that photo booth camera app and the pictures make me cry they are so funny! I'll just post two of the girls and none of me and Steve b/c it would be embarrassing! Only you, my blog followers get to see these pictures! Aren't you special?
Isn't this so bad and so funny and so wrong and Steve really wants me to delete them! But I'm here for entertainment purposes and you deserve a good laugh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment