Thursday, November 21, 2013

More blab!

There are sometimes I feel like we have more control of this parenting thing. Other times, not so much. We went to Applebee's last night for dinner....I don't know why we keep trying to eat out. We do it about once a month and then realize that right now, it is not worth the stress, hassle and money! We thought mac and cheese for the girls to share, we had goldfish to keep Piper occupied while we waited.....Piper threw the mac and cheese on the floor, she wouldn't eat it. She loves the shells and cheese at home, is she really a mac and cheese snob??? So we ordered a corndog, she LOVES hotdogs so we figured this would work.....NOPE! She threw that on the ground too. So she basically had goldfish and applesauce for dinner. UGH! I guess we'll give it another try in December! HA!

Presley's bedtime routine has been awesome for the last couple months! They don't really have the option for naps anymore so school nights she is almost always asleep before 8:30 now! And most of the time she doesn't even make it until 8:15! It's AMAZING considering 6 months ago it was a struggle to get her in bed and asleep by 9!  The nights seem so long now....and I still get nothing done!

Parenthood (the show) I hate you. I hate you b/c there are always tears! Why do you do this to me? But I love you!
I'm excited about the live performance of The Sound of Music on NBC!
I'm excited about the Sing Off coming back to TV! I LOVE American Idol and The Voice...but the Sing Off, might be the best singing competition on TV!

I feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day if all the toys are picked up and the dishes are done. It makes the house seem a little less chaotic when I wake up or when I get home from work.  It never lasts long but I'll take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment