Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Last night Presley was HOT by bedtime. We forced her to take some Tylenol, she had been coughing so hard and ended up throwing up in her bed in the middle of the night. It was sad. Just sucks when your baby doesn't feel good and there is nothing you can do about it.

This morning was my morning to sleep in! I always hope I can actually sleep in to take advantage of it. Both girls were up about 7:30 and Steve was nice enough to let me sleep until 9:30! Oh yeah! Today we did a lot of nothing! We didn't have any errands to run and with Presley recovering from her fever and cough we decided to just lay low! We watched a lot of TV, played computer games, cuddled, colored. Piper took a good 3 hour nap, we did a little cleaning, some laundry and just lounged around! Great lazy day!

Steve went to watch football with the boys tonight, I figured with whiny Piper and tired, sick Presley it would be a rough night for me. However, they were both great and were both asleep by 8:15. I've done some online shopping, working on another shutterfly photo book (I just ordered my 2012 photo book, another thing to cross off of my to-do list!), caught up on my DVR'd shows and will finish my glass of wine and head to bed. One day of work and then I have two days off! :)
Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment