Thursday, November 14, 2013

Friday is almost here!

I had Monday off for Veteran's Day, usually I try to get most of my Christmas shopping done this day but this year I had Miss Piper with me. Shopping with a 13 month old who doesn't like to sit still ending with me hardly buying anything, getting frustrated, trying to keep her from climbing out of the cart and her eating a lot of crackers to keep her occupied. UGH! I HATE Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving especially if it is on the weekends, so I try very hard to get most of it done before then. Hopefully I can get some more done in the next couple weekends (or my other weekdays off!).

Tuesday Presley had cheer, she wanted me to take her. I was excited b/c she had 2 good weeks of cheer.....for some reason this class was different. We left early b/c she spent 80% of the class walking over to me crying. Her legs were tired, her knee hurt, she lost her place in line (yeah, b/c you were over complaining to me!), she didn't have a spot during their routine (yeah, b/c you were crying next to me!). It was terrible. We got in the car and were both crying. We have two more classes this month, if the next two don't go good, we are done. It's no fun and not worth it if she doesn't like it or have fun!

Steve has started his concrete countertop for his bar downstairs. Pictures to come when we have the finished product!

Miss Piper is still my sweet baby.....though she is becoming ornery! She is reminding me a lot of Presley, which is a little scary for me. She still has no fear, she is always on the move, she loves to play with Presley and jump on her bed, she eats like an animal and is cutting MORE teeth! We tried shoes for the first time today, well the first time that she kept them on for more than 5 minutes! She is clumsy enough as it is, these shoes add an extra layer of accidents waiting to happen!

Is it common in daycare centers for everyone to invite all the kids to every birthday parties? Goodness, it is going to be too expensive to keep up with 25 kids birthdays'! She's had 2 (we missed one b/c she didn't want to go), we have one this Saturday and we have a double party on the 8th! I love the social aspect of it but these kids really don't need the toys and crap they are getting from these parties! Any good ideas for gifts instead of getting all these kids a $10 present that they'll like for 5 seconds?

I have so many things in my head of stuff I need to get done and things I can't forget. I have lists all over the place. I take them every where, I add to them every day. Things for tomorrow, things for Christmas, planning for events in February, March and April! I can't think 6 months ahead but I am and it is driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment