Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day by day!

So my parents are out of town for my cousins wedding in Texas, Samantha had Friday off and watched Piper for us (thank you Sam!) so Steve took Monday off to watch Piper and I have today and tomorrow off! Today Steve didn't have much to do at work so he was home by 9 and was able to join me and Piper in our trip to Target and the mall to do more Christmas shopping (I WILL have this done before Thanksgiving!) .
We took Piper to the mall play area.......Piper is out of control. She is full of energy, not scared and on the go.  She ruled that play land like she was the oldest kid there and she was the youngest! Presley wouldn't go down that slide without us RIGHT next to her (and probably still wouldn't), Piper would probably leave with a different parent and not even think twice (scary, I know!) It's so interesting to see how different they are!
We came home, Piper took a good nap, Steve put up the Christmas lights, I did some crap around the house and read my book. Good afternoon!
Then Steve 'volunteered' to take Presley to cheer, since I refuse after what happened last week. She did good! So he has a new parenting responsibility by taking her every week now! LOL!

Tomorrow I have Boston, Piper and Presley in the morning. I'm being nice and taking Presley with me to her old preschool when we drop off Boston. In hopes that she'll remember her teachers and that they will remember her. Maybe now she'll actually talk to them?! Wish me luck in having these 3 kids in the morning! :) and then wish me luck in getting Piper and Boston to nap at the same time tomorrow afternoon! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment