Monday, April 1, 2013

Random

- Yes, I am recording The View on Wednesday.....for those of you that don't know. New Kids on the Block will be performing.
- Presley starts soccer league on Saturday....shinguards and everything. I'm going to go ahead and predict the future...she will NOT wear the shinguards. In fact, she might not play at all. She might sit right by us and watch. She told us that she doesn't know how to play soccer outside (b/c she has only been playing inside) and she told Steve today that she probably wouldn't be able to go b/c she didn't want to give the other kids her cough.
- I signed up for the Target red card today! A debit card, linked to your checking account and you save 5% every time you use it! I should have done this months ago! It was SO simple and easy! I saved $3.52 today! :)
- I'm back on Facebook after giving it up for Lent this year. I'm actually very glad that I did it! It was nice to not have that distraction. Even tonight I have looked at it and I just realize that I'm not missing THAT much! I think I need to go thru and do a spring cleaning of my 'friends' though!
- I got our Pink concert tickets for her concert in DSM in November! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. NKOTB!!! I had no idea they are going to be on the view. Wait... is this an April fool's joke. If it is.. it.is.not.funny.

    ReplyDelete