Friday, April 26, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse? Steve drives 95% of the time, occasionally I will but why bother when he will do it? :)
2. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I would say I'm mostly an introvert but that Steve has brought a little extrovert out in me. I'm on the quiet side, reserved, don't like confrontation, try to keep my opinions to myself but I'm always trying to make an effort to be more outgoing.
3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert? Steve is completely an extrovert. He likes to be friendly and outgoing and the center of attention and talk to strangers.This is why it frustrates him SO much that Presley is shy. He said he just doesn't understand why there are people who don't want to be included. How could she NOT want to have fun? Why would she not want to be involved with other kids? He does not understand and does not like it....at all! I'm on the other side. I completely understand! I don't like it either but I don't want to make her feel bad about it, I want to make her feel comfortable in the situation. The more comfortable she feels the more likely she is to participate. UGH, ongoing battle in our home.
4. What's your favorite type of social media? I would say Facebook but if everyone would blog I think I would like that even more! :)
5. What's your favorite way to "recharge"? I don't know, a glass of wine...does that count? Going to bed early and reading a book. A bath, book and bottle of wine. A walk on a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment