Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fun in the short-lived sun

Presley Pie playing outside Sunday night when the weather was perfect. This is the night I couldn't convince her to come in! She has always loved the outdoors and I know her daddy loves this!
Of course, now the rain has moved in and the grass is SO green....finally! I love all the signs of spring...the rain, green grass, the kids outside, the parents walking. It's just nice to see the city come alive again after everyone comes out of the winter hibernation!
 
She has stopped throwing up and I think is fighting off her fever. She woke up a couple times last night so I figured I would stay home with her. Steve took Piper to my moms and then went to work, but then he started to NOT feel good either! I had fallen back asleep until I heard thunder about 9:30 this morning! Steve was sleeping on the couch and Presley was still sleeping in bed. I finally got up and got ready and headed to work, since there was no sense in both Steve and I being home....Presley woke up about 10:30 when I was leaving! Steve and P cuddled and watching tv all day, took naps and neither one of them ate much. We convinced her to take a bath but she just doesn't want to do anything. I hoping tomorrow she'll continue to rest and eat a little more and that no one else gets sick! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment