Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Where do you hide things from your kids at? Either the top of the fridge or in our bedroom somewhere. Depends on what it is....if it is Presley's blanket that we have taken away as punishment, you bet your butt that goes on top of the fridge...where she can see it and be reminded of it! LOL!


2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers? Let me post my mom's FB post from yesterday and you will understand that there is nothing that will keep them busy for a long amount of time. We need spring and we need it fast! We love you mom!!!

Three kids have had 2nd breakftast changed 2 poopie diapers, and cleaned up after a dog, who decided to poop and pee in the house, played and cleaned up play doh, played and cleaned up paints, watched a few cartoons while fighting over what to watch......the kids, not me. Now we are doing a puzzle and stampers at the same time. And it is only 9:45. What are we going to do the rest of the morning? One grandma really needs nice weather so we can go outside before she goes crazy. Oh, and we have read a few books, and cleaned up some spit-up and let the dog out and in about 4 times. Everyone please thank your caregivers. :)

3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late?? I am punctual! I have a couple friends that are ALWAYS late and it is so frustrating! I used to give her a time that was actually 1/2 hour before we actually had to be somewhere b/c I knew she just procrastinates and then runs late!

4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path "Mom and Pop" cafes or tried and true national food chains? It depends, normally we stick to our standards....places we know we like or that P will eat something at. I love trying new places, we just don't do it very often!

5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore? I think we both do occasionally, usually if we are sick or sleeping on our backs. I'll wake Steve up if he is snoring (b/c normally he doesn't snore) but he'll just complain about me snoring and never wake me up! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment