Saturday, April 6, 2013

FIve Question Friday

1. Would you go to your high school reunion? I don't think my class had a 5 year and I didn't go to the 10 year...however, they are planning a 16 year reunion this fall and I think I might actually go! I follow alot of them on FB and I think it might be nice to actually see a couple of them in person for a change!

2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else? Well, we bought an Ipad a while back, which wasn't technically 'needed' but it is nice to have. I'm thinking about going back to my girl Josie to get my hair cut and colored, that is splurging!

3. How do you handle your child's fever? Tylenol....other than that, liquid and try to get them to sleep. We haven't had a real high fever in our house (knock on wood....no, seriously...GO KNOCK ON SOME WOOD FOR ME!) but I think it would take a very high temp for us to go to the doc or the ER for fever.

4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately? Good question. I have no idea, I think that sounds kind of sad. I'm sure nice things have happened....right?

5. What is your current favorite song? P!nk's Give me a Reason....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment