Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend fun!

I think I'm beginning to realize that summer is almost over and there are too many things left that I want to do with our weekends and there aren't that many weekends left! So this weekend, we kept busy! Saturday Steve went to work for a couple hours and then I went to work for a couple hours and after Presley's nap we had dinner at Jethro's in Altoona before we headed to the horse races! Since it's not 100 degrees outside, we can finally enjoy some outdoor activities!
I love her little profile!


Sunday we headed to the Blank Park Zoo for a couple hours. It was busy and Presley was not all that into it. She never once wanted out of her stroller but she liked the monkeys and giraffes.

She was not impressed with the petting zoo and she was scared of the dinosaur exhibit! But can you blame her? I figured she likes Dinosaur Train and Barney...they are dinosaurs! I guess to a 2 year old, they are not quite the same!


We are still hoping to take her to the Omaha Zoo soon, maybe it won't be as busy and she'll want to be more interactive! Of course, Adventureland and the Iowa State Fair are still on my calendar too....if we can find some free days before football season starts! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment