Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One by one......

working on crossing off items on my life list!

- my daddy's retiring (#22)! We are so excited for him! Way to go daddy, we love you!
- I bought tickets for the Packers/Raiders game in December! (#12 and #18, kill 2 birds with one stone!) If you know me at all, you know my family are big Packer fans and Steve (for some unknown reason) is a Raiders fan. So we will be at Lambeau cheering on our teams, probably in 0 degree weather while it snows...but really, that's how you have to do it in Green Bay! That is football! (Happy early anniversary and Christmas present to us!)
- my consultation for laser eye surgery is tomorrow (step 1 for #36). If I get it done, it probably won't be until the beginning of next year but it is a step in the right direction!


No comments:

Post a Comment