Monday, August 29, 2011

BLAH

- I haven't been to the dermatologist this year...time just got away from me. I called Friday to make an appointment...their first opening January 19th! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It will be 2 years in April since I've been, this body can't go that long without having something removed! Plus we leave for the Domican 2 weeks after that! Just what I need is more scars....guess scars are better than skin cancer. Perspective!
- I have my consultation for lasik eye surgery on Wednesday, we'll see if I'm eligible and how much it will cost...blah, blah. Wish me luck and we'll see when and if I get to cross another item off my life list!
- My sister Holly is funny! The Holly we know and love was missing there for a while, but she is back and better than ever! I'm so glad she was able to relax, reflect and find herself in Peru. I really think it was life changing experience for her! Love you HoMo!
- You know what I like about winter? I don't have to shave my legs as often. Steve is a lucky man, isn't he?

1 comment: