Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another busy weekend

Saturday morning I got up to play in a volleyball tournament. I was hoping I would be more of an alternate, but turns out I played a lot. It was fun! The weather was perfect and it was nice to hang out with co-workers outside of the office. We were not good. We should've been good, we just couldn't get it together. But now I'm sore! I feel like I'm 70 years old...... my legs, back and arms HURT!

So after that I ran home, showered and then we headed to Earlham for a summer BBQ. There are so many kids in that town it is unreal. We are pretty sure there were kids there, whose parents weren't there! There were at least 50 KIDS there, plus all the parents! There was tons of good food and when it got dark they had a DJ and the basketball court was upgraded to a dance floor!



Once again, Presley and Ava had a blast together!


Sunday morning I got up and went to work for a couple hours (get a jump start on my overtime for the week!). Then we had Boston's first birthday party! The cake Samantha made was awesome! She did such a good job and took a lot of time and effort to make the party a success!



Boston and his cake. He was not impressed, maybe b/c he was given the ducks' head to eat?! He mostly wanted to throw the frosting on the floor for the dog to eat.

Presley was not in the best of moods today. Everything created a melt down out of her! EVERYTHING! She had been up late and with no nap and lots of playing, she was just tired! We have another busy week ahead of us so hopefully she'll nap good and get caught up on those needed z's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment