Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weight loss Challenge.....

which turned into who got lucky enough to lose weight over 2 months. None of us tried that hard. I was all pumped up for about the first month, then time and life took over and I just hoped for the best.
The results: Steve won! 4.02% loss, brat got lucky b/c he spent many days working outside sweating his ass off. I came in 2nd with 3.79%, one more pound and I think I would've won. Now we're thinking about going on cruise on January with some friends and I will definitely have to get into action and lose weight for that b/c the other girls who are going will make me look chunky! ha!
With two weeks of vacation I can't wait to get back and see how much weight I've gained! All I do is eat, all day and all night, my philosophy? I'M ON VACATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment