Saturday, July 24, 2010

FFR...continued

Hayward is the home of the world record muskie, so of course they have a big museum with a ton of fishing stuff! All sorts of records, lures, motors, boats, it was pretty cool for anyone who has an interest in fishing!


Little Miss Thang decided to take a break on a bench.

and then again on the steps.

We also were able to check out the arena where the National Lumberjack Competition was being held. Presley was not impressed, but Steve was!


Me and my baby girl.

Water balloon toss was another Olympic event. Mom and Steve were 2 of the final 3 teams left! Holly and I were one of the first teams out, but in my defense I had Presley whining on my legs!

Presley even got to experience her first boat ride! At first she just sat there, frozen (maybe that was b/c of the life jacket she had to wear?)....but after a while, she LOVED it! She was laughing and smiling!


Steve did great in the free throw shots, he made 2 out of 3! I think I missed all 3.
The last night we had dinner at the original Famous Daves and we took our team pictures (notice how the winning team has all the big, adult men?).
(and the losing team had mostly girls? I'm not sure who thought these teams were even!)

and this is just Steve messing around with 2 of my cousins.

This might be our first family picture this year! The sunset was so pretty!

I was making fun of Holly for having a hard time getting the camera to work, and this is the picture she got. Lovely.

Daddy and Peanut.

We even had a friendly Minute to Win it game. Almost everyone was able to do it!


It was great seeing everyone and we are looking forward in Texas in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment