Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men

I think it is funny that instead of bringing up his laundry from the basement, he will go downstairs EVERY morning to get the clothes he is going to wear that day. I can't really say that is lazy b/c he IS walking downstairs every morning, but seriously just bring up the damn clothes!

I'm not complaining! We are very lucky to both have jobs.....jobs that are requiring us both to work overtime. I'm just tired of it! I want to be able to take a lunch with friends or run errands. Steve is working today and I'll be working tomorrow morning :( But like I said, I'm not complaining! :)

Presley decided to get up at 6:15 this morning! She hasn't been up that early in a long time! She laid in there and talked to herself for over an hour! I laid in bed and tried to sleep more, I don't get up at 6:15 on the weekends, I was at least hoping for 8!....she'll probably sleep in for Steve tomorrow morning. Typical Daddy's girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment