Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not-so-interesting vacation facts

- we spent every day of these 2 weeks outdoors by a lake and drinking alcohol. I don't want to think about the amount of money we spent on beer.
- Steve thinks our bodies will go into shock this week from alcohol withdrawl.
- one of the reasons I love vacation so much, I don't have to do my hair! I only dried it 3 times and straightened it once!
- Presley slept like a CHAMP! She slept until 8:30, sometimes even 9:30 every morning! Boy, her body will go into shock tomorrow when we wake her up at 6:45!
- I think my feet have a permanent dirt color to them, originally I thought they might be tan now I'm thinking it's just sand and dirt.
- these 2 weeks have confirmed that I still don't want to be a stay-at-home mom. Don't get me wrong, it is awesome to be able to take Presley places and experience all these different things with her, but she is exhausting! Every day I looked forward to the 2-3 hours I would have to myself while she was napping!
- Presley came out of her shell during these two weeks! With all the people around we knew she was going to have to get used to it and she did great! Hopefully it will continue here at home around our friends!
- we still aren't sure it is good to be home, sure we love sleeping in our own bed and all that but we are not ready to get back into our normal routine! We plan on becoming rich so we can travel all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment